In doctrine, we are a conservative evangelical church. In practice, we expect to experience our doctrine by the active presence of the Holy Spirit in our lives.
* In the eternally existing Triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
* In the Bible as the fully inspired Word of God, the only infallible rule for faith and practice.
* In God the Father who concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of all people.
* In Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son—in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, teachings, His atoning death, resurrection,
ascension into heaven, and promise of His return to earth.
* In the Holy Spirit and His present ministry of rebirth and renewal, as well as the giving of spiritual gifts to each follower of Christ.
* That all people are sinners and yet made in the image of God. Only repentance and faith in Christ can restore us into fellowship with
* In the Church world-wide, the living spiritual body, of which Christ is the Head and all regenerated persons are members.
* In Water Baptism and Communion as a means of grace from God to us.
* In the personal, visible return of Christ to earth and the establishing of His kingdom.
* In what is termed “The Apostles’ Creed” as embodying the fundamental facts of Christian faith. We endorse the historic orthodox
creeds of the church.